Mobile Services Showcased by Nokia and Symbian Developers at the 2003 Forum Nokia Media & Music Market
Last week in Paris, France more than 2 dozen Symbian developers showed off some exciting and compelling new applications to carrier representatives and industry executives. (By Glenn Letham, Nov. 24, 2003)
Media & Music Market Image GalleryFor those of you familiar with my event features, you'll know that I always take my trusty digital camera along with me and I'm eager to share images from the event as well as city scapes. Once again I managed to capture a number of images while in Paris. Enjoy the scenery! (By Glenn Letham)
- Tiina Zilliacus, Senior Manager, Nokia Media and Music welcomes the delegates
- Developers each got 60 seconds to make their pitch!
- After the pitch buyer groups were set
- After the presentations, one on one demos were held
- The networking opportunities were excellent!
- All the developer reps were very eager to show off their apps
- I had a chance to meet with every developer one-on-one
- foneblog was one of my favorite apps
- Developers came from all parts of the World.. net-m came from Germany
- The CAP15 venue on the Seine River was a convenient location
- A scenic walk back to the hotel from CAP15
- CAP15 was only a block away from the tower!
- I could walk for hours along these fabulous walkways
- The architechture in PAris is fantastic
- The tower at dusk
- Back to the room after a long day
- It's always great to get home after a whirl-wind trip!
Do you have comments about this article or have you tried any of these apps? Please send SymbianOne some details... we'd love to hear from you.
(c)2003 SymbianOne.com - All Rights Reserved